Monday, June 23, 2008

Leaving Bald Head

We had a fun week at the beach but we were glad to leave. I think the sickness going around was getting to us all and we needed a new venue. So we headed to Chapel Hill and boy was it a long journey. Poor Isabelle did not have a good ride and went through many, many diapers. We tried to eat lunch in a restaurant in Southport before we left until Jean-Paul took Isabelle to the bathroom. Next thing I know the waitress is coming to me and saying he needed help. Isabelle blew through her diaper and all over her clothes. So we cleaned her up and I carried her out in her diaper. We all got in the car and headed out. We had to stop a few more times before we made it to Chapel Hill. We were nervous about her so I took her to the Urgent Care center. The doctor guessed it was a virus and suggested some medicine and other dietary things. Isabelle seemed to feel better very quickly so we were all feeling better!
Jean-Paul and I headed out to Franklin Street for a casual get together before my 20th high school reunion. JP was still not feeling 100% so we did not stay out late. Grandma and Grandpa stayed with the kids and they had a great time! We stayed at some old friends on the street I grew up on...it was fun to be back home.Posted by Picasa

No comments: