Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Making new friends


After dinner Jean-Paul and Travers decided to go to the library and then to get ice cream. The girls and I took a bath, put on our PJ's and headed outside because it was such a nice night. Isabelle spotted two girls walking up the street and ran to them to say hi. Now Isabelle does not talk much...in fact she thinks she can talk but it sounds like gibber jabber. The girls looked at her and started to laugh....which made Isabelle laugh....which attracted Amelie to the scene and soon all four girls were sitting on the curb having a conversation. It was awesome. Turns out the girls live a few houses down and are sisters. Everyone had a great time and Isabelle and Amelie showed the girls how they can be cats while the older girls tried hard to fix Izzy and Amelie's headbands (which the I & A did themselves...you know..."I do, I do, I do!"
Posted by Picasa

No comments: