Tuesday, November 25, 2008

What a day!

Today has been a day...not bad...just a crazy day. But then again maybe that is the norm in the Wong house!!


While making breakfast for Travers I heard a drip, drip, and then rushing water. I quickly realized that grandpa was taking a shower upstairs and the shower was flooding into the kitchen!! Yikes!!


After ruining grandpa's shower we called our home warranty company and all took a deep breath! I mean it could have happened on Thanksgiving or something!









The bad, bad pipe!


Second hole

First hole!




Now this is not unexpected since we always buy rehabs but I was at least hoping to get a new kitchen or bathroom out of it! Oh well?



Then I took Travers and Amelie to get ultrasounds of their kidneys. Why? Exposure to melamine while in China.



The doctor called late this afternoon and all looks good!! So happy to take that worry off our plate!



And now...my three kids are running wild waiting for their cousins from Texas to arrive. Hopefully they will arrive soon!!



Here are their excited little faces!! (and a few other photos)!!



Let the holidays begin!!



















No comments: