Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The girls head out!

Ready for our day!


Amelie greeting everyone at Starbucks!

Isabelle listening to the Cars soundtrack on my iPhone!

I had to meet another mother from school this morning at Starbucks. The girls came with me and right before we left they gathered all there things. Amelie wanted to bring her animals...puppy and kitten. Isabelle grabbed her books (in the Hello Kitty bag) and her sunglasses (which she left on most of the morning)! After my meeting we sat outside in the beautiful weather and waited for Travers to get out of school! It was such a nice morning!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shelle said...

I absolutely love the new blog header and I'll be really jealous if you tell me you did it yourself!

Alexis said...

I just found your blog and wanted to tell you that you have a beautiful family. We are from your area and are working on our first China adoption. Also, I loved your post on Krause fine dining - we love that place!