Saturday, August 2, 2008

4 years ago on July 30, 2004....


we saw the face of our son and first child! I will forever remember that day. Jean-Paul and I wanted to be together so I made our agency call us back when I got to his office. "It's a boy!" is what I heard before we both started to cry. We were so excited and in love with a little boy that we had yet to meet. Today Travers is 4 1/2 and is such a handsome, energetic, smart, funny, crazy, strong, caring and fun to be with little boy. We have had so much fun so far and I know the future holds amazing things for him.
Travers you were born in our hearts long before we ever saw your sweet face. We are so fortunate to have been chosen to be your parents and that you let us into YOUR heart and soul as we became a family. Not a day goes by that I don't feel like the luckiest mom in the world. I will love you forever....and ever!

No comments: